MEET EVERY MOMENT
Centralizing information helps build trust
Brand loyalty is centered on trust, yet a recent survey revealed that many don't trust even their favorite brands - potentially because many marketers struggle to create content that resonates with their audiences. By centralizing information, data, and assets, more marketers can effectively hit the mark.
of consumers describe their favorite brand as trustworthy1
of marketers struggle to create content that resonates with their audiences2
Key tactics to help you centralize truth
- Choose a digital experience platform that can serve your whole business, and try to prevent teams from using point solutions
- Centralize all of your digital assets in a DAM
- Align your workflows so that everyone knows the process for content creation and approval
- Choose tech that can be adapted to suit your workflows as they evolve and become refined overtime
- Establish partnerships across teams to support collaboration and information-sharing
- Set up consistent taxonomies for file-naming and asset-labeling across platforms and business functions
- Break down digital silos to support effective content reuse
- Establish common customer personas across the business
Central solution doubles digital output
Sitecore® ContentHub® improves collaboration, speeds production of engaging, error-free training content and programs for GP Strategies, an LTG PLC subsidiary
We’ve helped these brands with powerful solutions
Get started with Sitecore
Unifying content, experience, and commerce, Sitecore's composable digital experience platform is a suite of products that empower brands to centralize truth and deliver the experiences customers crave.
1. Sitecore (2022) 2022 Brand Authenticity Report.