Every year, the Sitecore MVP Awards honors individuals with a passion for sharing their knowledge and expertise through active participation in online and offline Sitecore communities. This year, the company identifies the following types of MVPs:
- Technologist: An individual who actively participates in online and offline communities to share his or her knowledge and expertise with other Sitecore partners and customers.
- Digital Strategist: An individual who has strong experience with data-driven marketing, plus experience on how to implement the Sitecore® Experience Platform™ to drive business results.
- Commerce: Experts and enthusiasts who use Sitecore® Commerce to empower e-commerce solutions and are actively participating in online and offline communities and events.
- (New this year) Cloud: An individual who is a cloud solution expert and deploying the Sitecore platform in the cloud, and actively participating in online and offline communities and events.
MVP candidates are evaluated by a panel of Sitecore employees ranging from developers to members of the executive team. They are selected based on their mastery of Sitecore’s platform and ability to share knowledge with Sitecore partners, customers, and prospects. MVPs serve a one-year term, eligible for annual renewal, and receive the following exclusive benefits:
- Access to privileged resources including early access to releases, direct contact with the product team, and senior executives
- A personal Sitecore license that can be used for R&D purposes and early releases
- Invitations to speak at and attend Sitecore events, such as the annual Sitecore Symposium and regional MVP meetings
- An exclusive invitation to the annual MVP Summit where they get executive insight into product and company strategy, plus networking and group activities
- Access to a private MVP forum on the Sitecore Community website https://community.sitecore.net/
- Broad industry recognition as a proven Sitecore expert and community leader, including placement on Sitecore’s dedicated MVP website: www.sitecore.com/mvp
This year, Sitecore has designated 215 Technology MVPs, 39 Digital Strategist MVPs, 18 Commerce MVPs, and 10 Cloud MVPs representing 29 countries and more than 140 companies.
One of the keys to the company’s continued growth—the partnership with Microsoft on Azure—was an expansion of Sitecore’s work in cloud, which welcomes technical and non-technical nominations with experience in cloud solutions. Even though the Azure Web Apps compatible version of Sitecore was just released in November, the community has fully embraced it, providing large numbers of blog posts, videos, and many discussions in user groups.
“The Sitecore MVP Awards recognize and honor those who make substantial contributions to our loyal community of partners and customers,” said Pieter Brinkman, Director of Developer and Platform Evangelism, Sitecore. “MVPs consistently set a standard of excellence by delivering technical acumen, platform enthusiasm, and a commitment to giving back to the Sitecore community. They truly understand and deliver on the power of the Sitecore Experience Platform to create contextualized brand experiences for their consumers, driving increased revenue as well as loyalty for life.”
View the full list of 2017 Sitecore Most Valuable Professionals here: www.sitecore.com/mvp2017
Sitecore is the global leader in experience management software that enables context marketing. The Sitecore® Experience Platform™ manages content, supplies contextual intelligence, automates communications, and enables personalized commerce, at scale. It empowers marketers to deliver content in context of how customers have engaged with their brand, across every channel, in real time—before, during, and after a sale. More than 4,900 brands––including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, easyJet, and L’Oréal–– have trusted Sitecore for context marketing to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
Hotwire PR for Sitecore
Sitecore and Own the Experience are registered trademarks of Sitecore Corporation A/S in the USA and other countries. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Sitecore reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice.
© 2017 Sitecore Corporation A/S. All rights reserved.