San Francisco, July 22, 2019, Sitecore®, a global leader in digital experience management software, today announced the mid-year releases of Sitecore® Experience PlatformTM and Sitecore Content HubTM, delivering new features and product upgrades enabling marketers to more easily deliver rich, personalized experiences to any digital touchpoint. In addition, updates to Sitecore’s Managed Cloud offerings provide more advanced capabilities that empower customers to achieve faster time to market and greater cost control, while also retaining the customizability required in enterprise deployments.
“This phase of the integration between our upgraded experience management and data asset management platforms deliver on Sitecore’s vision to own the entire content lifecycle in a seamless way,” said Desta Price, executive vice president of product management at Sitecore. “Now our users can expect easier-than-ever management of personalized experiences, from content strategy and planning to delivery and optimization.”
The version 9.2 release of Sitecore Experience Platform and version 3.2 release of Sitecore Content Hub greatly simplify the effort for digital marketing teams to plan, create, publish, and deliver rich, relevant, and consistent experiences throughout the customer journey. These include:
- Full integration of Sitecore DAM with Sitecore web content management, enabling customers to use Sitecore’s best-in-class WCM and DAM systems in a single user experience.
- Active Personalization Reporting, allowing marketers to see all running and active personalization on their sites from one location.
- Data Purging, empowering organizations to control all the data within their solution to easily cleanse, archive, or purge data to lower costs and also assist with compliance for data privacy regulations such as GDPR.
Sitecore’s mid-year updates also mark key enhancements to Sitecore’s Managed Cloud offerings that enable businesses to tap the power of cloud computing without the complexity of managing infrastructure and application stacks themselves. Built on Microsoft Azure, Azure SQL Database, Azure Machine Learning, and Dynamics 365, Sitecore Managed Cloud includes:
- Support for Sitecore Experience ManagerTM (XM), Sitecore Experience Platform (XP), and Sitecore Experience DatabaseTM (xDB)
- 99.9% availability on topology
- 24/7 x 365 infrastructure monitoring and support with a 60-minute response time
- Dedicated Customer Success Manager, personal onboarding included
- Application-level and security monitoring
- SOLR, WAF, and CDN support
- Disaster recovery and database backup/restore
- Compatibility with on-premises environments
Sitecore Managed Cloud Premium builds on these features with support for Sitecore Experience CommerceTM (XC), emergency support response time as little as 15 minutes, and the ability to deploy custom code and topologies.
“In today’s market, enterprise organizations are in need of laser-focused content management solutions that will simplify the lives of marketing and IT teams,” said Scott Guthrie, executive vice president, Microsoft Cloud + AI Group, “Sitecore and Microsoft will continue to be able to bring solutions to customers that will minimize their barrier to deployment through Sitecore Managed Cloud on Azure.”
Sitecore Managed Cloud is available through Microsoft Azure Marketplace and Microsoft AppSource.
Learn more about the 9.2 version of Sitecore Experience Platform.
Learn more about the 3.2 version of Sitecore Content Hub.
Sitecore is a global leader in digital experience management software that combines content management, commerce, and customer insights. The Sitecore Experience Cloud™ empowers marketers to deliver personalized content in real time and at scale across every channel—before, during, and after a sale. More than 5,200 brands—including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, Kimberly-Clark, and L’Oréal—have trusted Sitecore to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
© 2019 Sitecore Corporation A/S. Sitecore®, Sitecore® Experience PlatformTM ,Sitecore Experience ManagerTM,,Sitecore® Experience Commerce™, and Sitecore Content Hub™ are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Sitecore Corporation A/S in the USA and other countries. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders.