Sausalito, Calif. – May 12, 2015 – Sitecore®, the global leader in customer experience management, today announced the winners of its 2014 Sitecore Experience Awards. The awards celebrate the achievements of Sitecore customers and partners who have used the Sitecore Experience Platform to deliver exceptional experiences for an organization’s customers as well as measurable business results.
This year Comcast’s Xfinity.com took the coveted overall Sitecore Experience award, with Understood.org and their Sitecore Solution partner, Agency Oasis, securing the public vote to win the Sitecore People’s Choice Award. See the additional winners below and read more about each here.
Additional winners include:
- AssetMark, Inc. (Partner: XCentium) – The Innovation Award
- Healio.com (Partner: Arke Systems) – The ROI Award
- Sea Tow (Partner: Bluetube) – Business and Professional Services
- California Western School of Law (Partner: XCentium) – Education, Media and Advertising
- U.S. Soccer (Partner: VML) – Entertainment, Sports and Leisure
- BCU (Partner: Americaneagle.com) – Financial Services
- King County Information Technology – Government and Public Sector
- Summa Health System (Partner: Paragon Consulting) – Healthcare and Medical
- Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. (Partner: Aware Web Solutions) – Manufacturing, Automotive and Technology
- Experimental Aircraft Association (Partner: Hanson Dodge Creative) – Not for Profit
- BISSELL Homecare, Inc. (Partner: Horizontal Integration) – Retail, Wholesale and Consumer Goods
- Insight Vacations (Partner: Redweb) – Travel and Hospitality
“The evolution of the Sitecore Experience Awards showcases how Sitecore customers are far exceeding the boundaries of the traditional website,” said Scott Anderson, Chief Marketing Officer at Sitecore. “We’re honored to be part of the amazing experiences our customers and partners have delivered and delighted to highlight their award-winning work.”
About the Experience Awards
The Sitecore Experience Awards is an international competition held on an annual basis. Winners are selected in several categories within each region. The nominations list is based on input from partners, customers, the press, analysts and colleagues. Nominees are asked to submit an application outlining how they are using Sitecore to create amazing experiences that feel personal to every customer and create a powerful brand halo across every channel that delivers real business results. Winners demonstrate creativity in presentation, integration with rich data sources and applications, an ability to educate, inform and motivate to action, and a compelling overall user experience.
Sitecore is the global leader in customer experience management. The company delivers highly relevant content and personalized digital experiences that delight audiences, build loyalty and drive revenue. With the Sitecore® Experience Platform™, marketers can own the experience of every customer that engages with their brand, across every channel. More than 4,400 of the world’s leading brands – including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, EasyJet and L'Oréal trust Sitecore to help them deliver the meaningful interactions that win customers for life. For more information, visit: https://www.sitecore.com.
Bateman Group for Sitecore
Amanda Van Nuys