Automotive services portal increases member engagement with improvements including AI and personalization
The Royal Automobile Club (RAC) Western Australia is a powerful advocate for safe, convenient, sustainable automotive travel. Its one million members depend on the organization to deliver products and services including roadside assistance, travel, security, financing and insurance services, as well as batteries and tires. However, its outdated digital presence was preventing it from meeting its goal of becoming the region's most valued nonprofit by 2020.
RAC WA worked with Ignia to build a seamless omnichannel member portal with a mobile-friendly interface, personalized content based on customer information, and new services like Artificial Intelligence (AI)-driven predictive product recommendations and a chatbot to answer common questions. RAC's digital team can also use the modern data platform to build, test, and iterate on new products and services quickly, further improving the customer experience. As a result, member engagement is up, with traffic from mobile users outpacing desktop traffic for the first time. With machine learning evaluating members’ current services and determining what else to offer, RAC WA is also seeing a significant increase in insurance quotes.
- Increase cross-sales and up-sales at exit points
- Boost member retention and customer satisfaction
- Improve customer understanding for better service
- Implement an agile content management platform that integrates with other technologies for personalization and customization
- Create a single view of the memberto enhance service and better tailor the digital experience
- Use machine learning to discover and leverage patterns in member data
Gold Solution Partner
Ignia, a Sitecore Gold Solution Partner, is a national leader in business technology consulting and managed services, providing a true end-to-end service with capabilities spanning strategy, digital, cloud, mobility and analytics.