Homefashion Group boost sales using Sitecore Commerce
Homefashion Group (HFG) is one of the largest suppliers of flooring, wallpaper, window treatments, lighting, and furniture products in the Netherlands. The Dutch holding company recently embarked on a rebrand of Kwantum, its flagship company. With more than 100 stores and growing, Kwantum serves customers in the Netherlands and Belgium.
HFG believes in a “one platform approach.” Instead of integrating a variety of marketing software (as had previously been the case), the company and its technology partner Aviva Solutions standardized on Sitecore.
Using Sitecore Experience Platform (XP) and Sitecore Commerce, HFG transitioned from a transactional online store environment to an experience-oriented platform, from which they can deliver personalized experiences, including email, to its customers, based on page visits, purchase history, email activity, and device usage.
By standardizing on Sitecore, HFG significantly improved the user experience and reduced maintenance and software licensing costs. Employees got up to speed quickly on the integrated toolset and are now empowered to publish, test, and optimize content.
Since launching the site, HFG has realized a 25% increase in revenue.
- Replace various marketing technologies with one integrated platform.
- Transition from a transactional online store environment to an experience-oriented platform
- Reduce maintenance and software licensing costs
- Empower marketers to test and optimize the user experience
- Standardize on Sitecore for content authoring; data collection and analysis; and commerce
- Use personalized content to optimize the customer journey and ultimately drive commerce transactions
- Provide product recommendations based on customer data
- Value increase of up to 80% when targeting specific content to the right audience
- Increase revenue by 25% with a smaller e-commerce and marketing team
- Qualitative customer experience metrics value per visit up by 10%
- Reduced maintenance and software licensing costs
- Marketing team can update site, test promotions without developer intervention