App connects visitors with world-class theme parks.
Developed and managed by Abu Dhabi-based developer Miral, Yas Island is home to famous attractions including Ferrari World, Yas Waterworld, a Warner Bros. theme park, and seven hotels, including the flagship Yas Viceroy. More, including Sea World, are in development.
Miral had a vision to connect all its attractions in one seamless digital experience combining websites, with mobile app, and 360 virtual tour map, to enrich visitors’ experience and help them better plan and enhance their trip to Yas Island.
Partnering with SapientRazorfish, Miral developed Yas Connect using Sitecore Experience Platform. The app (available on Google Play and the App Store) supports location-based exploration of the island and helps users find exclusive offers and experiences available only through the app.
One of the most exciting elements is its customizable feature whereby users can filter experiences by mood: Chill, Mix It Up, or Thrill. This allows them to discover relevant attractions and experiences, offers and promotions, dining, hotels and retail, and events and has helped to boost ecommerce conversions by 80%.
- Increase online conversions
- Create a unique seamless digital experience for Yas Island guests
- Inspire guests to spend as much time as possible on Yas Island
- Make Yas Island the premier destination for hospitality and entertainment
- Simplify path to purchase, fewer clicks
- Consolidate all existing and future theme parks and attractions onto one scalable platform
- Simplified path to purchase, fewer clicks
- Enabled AI/ML search (powered by Coveo)
- Delivers consistent, context-aware, and connected experience to Miral customers across channels (websites, mobile apps, kiosks, etc.)
- Platform integrates with backend ticketing engine to enable commerce experience
- Leverages customer data platform for personalization
- Integrates with Azure IAM for customer identity and other experiences enabler integrations.
- E-commerce conversion rate up by 80%
- Booking engine conversion rate up from 4.16% to 4.7%
- Bounce rate decrease by 15.97% points (37.70% vs 44.86%)
- Improved avg. page load time (sec) by -31.80% on Sitecore compared to last platform (6.35 vs 9.31)
- (SEO) Search performance avg. CTR 18.1% and an avg. position of 7.3 compared to the previous period CTR 13.3% and avg. position 9