Children's Hospital Association
Children's Hospital Association relies on Sitecore to provide tailored experience to diverse audiences
While they make up just 5% of hospitals nationwide, children's hospitals set the standards for the highest quality pediatric care and training. The Children's Hospital Association (CHA) serves as their national voice and leverages the influence of its 200+ member hospitals to benefit everyone from physicians and researchers to parents and lawmakers—and ultimately, of course, kids.
Following the merger of two organizations with different legacy web platforms and managing multiple mailing lists, forums, and email tools, CHA turned to EPAM, a leading provider of software product development services, to create a digital strategy that involved building a website and streamlining its email management systems, which included Lyris, MagnetMail, and Constant Contact
EPAM and CHA chose Sitecore Experience Platform (XP), with Sitecore Experience Database (xDB) and Sitecore Email Experience Manager (EXM) to create a unified web experience that serves up personalized content to meet the unique needs of diverse audiences.
- Meet the unique information and collaboration needs of diverse audiences through one website
- Replace various legacy systems with one consolidated platform
- Capture data to provide personalized content to members based on profile
- Streamline email and newsletter management
- Integrate CRM as part of email and content management systems
- Sitecore® Experience Platform™ (XP)
- Sitecore® Experience Database™ (xDB)
- Sitecore® Email Experience Manager
- Sitecore® Path Anaylzer
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Delivering personalized content has increased user engagement online.
- With modern efficient publishing process, staff has more time to produce content.
- Visitors are finding relevant information and resources faster.
- Email management is streamlined, resulting in cost efficiencies and boost in newsletter subscriptions.
- Page views increased 61% over the previous year
- Since launching the site, CHA’s long-running policy newsletter increased subscriptions by 168% and the Federal Bulletin saw increases of 295%.”