Samaritan Health upgrades to personalized digital experiences
Digital transformation is a C-suite imperative in every industry. But its catalysts can be found anywhere in an organization. At Samaritan Health Services, a not-for-profit regional health system serving 290,000 Oregon residents, the marketing and IT teams joined forces to initiate a massive website overhaul.
Samaritan Health embarked on revamping its digital web presence with help from Sitecore Solution and Hosting Partner Americaneagle.com. In less than one year, Americaneagle.com helped Samaritan Health to develop strategic and tactical digital roadmaps, streamline content creation, and migrate from Microsoft SharePoint to Sitecore.
From inception, personalization has been an important part of the plan for digital transformation. Using a “crawl, walk, run” model from SBOS, Americaneagle.com is helping Samaritan Health to optimize its digital presence to move the business forward.
- Adapt to changing business dynamics: Use digital to help build synergy between healthcare and insurance businesses.
- Prepare for the future: Build a roadmap toward delivering highly personalized experiences.
- Tailor the experience: Address audiences ranging from wellness aficionados, to insurance brokers, to job seekers.
- Streamline content creation: Empower editors to quickly create assets.
- Sitecore® Experience Platform™ (XP) 8.1
- Sitecore® Experience Database™ (xDB)
- Sitecore® Federated Experience Manager (FXM)
- Sitecore® XP on Azure
- Increased sales lead generation/conversion
- Improved customer satisfaction score
- Higher Sitecore Engagement Value score
- Reduced customer churn rate
- Launched 11 websites in less than one year