Sitecore provides an emotional, personalized brand experience for manufacturing company
Dornbracht has already won many awards for its innovative and very highest quality of manufacturing, progressive production and innovative design products. The website should underline this image and thus, based on Sitecore CMS a new website with a beautiful design and numerous features to fulfill needs of customers, prospects and dealers around the world was designed.
Dornbracht represents the very highest quality of manufacturing, progressive production and innovative design. The premium fittings of this family-run company have won numerous international awards, acting as a driving force for the developments and trends of an entire industry around the world. Dornbracht wanted to increase brand awareness and interaction with its customers. The company wanted to launch a comprehensive portal with personalized content and customer service.
The previous site was run on a custom content management system (CMS) and each of the three websites used a different CMS. Navigation and usability for customers were not state of the art anymore and the websites lacked dynamic and localized content.
Dornbracht chose Sitecore Solution Partner comspace for this project. comspace proposed Sitecore CMS for the new website due to the following reasons:
- aspx . net based – which fits well to Dornbracht`s system infrastructure
- DMS with the possibility to do live personalization (online marketing features)
- interfaces to MS CRM & MS SharePoint
- easy integration of product data via XML
- high flexibility in terms of Frontend design
- strong partner network / developer network
To fulfill the customer needs completely, comspace extended the Sitecore solution in many ways, and integrated some Sitecore modules. Thus they integrated a worldwide online-request management tool via SharePoint and an XML-integration to upload data from Dornbracht proprietary catalogue data management software. In addition a retailer search with connection to Dornbracht CRM software and Google Maps integration were also developed.
Dornbracht is now able to manage local communication in several languages and serve more localized content. They can reach out to new markets quicker and engage target groups easier and more effectively. Currently, the website is available in four languages, for Germany, Netherlands, UK and US.
Solution Special Ingredients
- translation workflows with xml-export of content
- GeoIP Tracking and target group specific delivery of assets (includes “nudity filter” with Arabian countries)
- GeoIP Tracking in combination with google maps
- related content modules (content reuse, context related delivery)
- use of google analytics and integrated sitecore analytics (dashboard to be deployed soon)
- onpage SEO optimized site, Off Page SEO with external link building established
- Social Media
- Facebook Integration
- Youtube Integration
- template modules floating on a defined (invisible) grid
- flexible content sorting with use of masonry (http://masonry.desandro.com), examples are gridview in the product and culture projects
- challenging Frontend concept
- extensive use of high definition pictures