Innogy Polska is a major energy provider in Poland, delivering electricity, natural gas, and renewable energy to 930,000 residential and commercial customers in and around the capital city of Warsaw. As part of a broader brand modernization strategy, it wanted to replace its outdated self-service portal with something more comprehensive, mobile-friendly, better integrated with back-end systems, and easy for both customers and customer service agents to use.
Working with POSSIBLE, Innogy Polska created "Moje Innogy" (My Innogy), a powerful, responsive Sitecore-powered platform that makes account management faster and more flexible by providing access to all necessary information in one place. Customers immediately lit up with excitement over the dramatically improved service. More than 250,000 customers — an increase of 33% a month — now use Moje Innogy on a daily basis to ask questions, update account data, check energy use, and pay energy bills. Page views are up 30% and pages load 35% faster, and sessions last 42% longer. Most importantly, overall traffic has increased 60%, with mobile traffic alone up 246%.
- Improve customer engagement through self-service tools
- Reduce calls to live customer support agents
- Increase support of sales team
- Design a more powerful platform that integrates multiple back-end systems for one-stop self service
- Create digital experience that better reflects modern brand identity and service standards
- Incorporate tools that allow advisors to view and manage customer accounts online
Implementation Solution Partner
POSSIBLE is a Sitecore Platinum Solution Partner with experts in a dozen countries around the globe helping some of the world’s most dynamic brands leverage Sitecore to connect with their customers.