Avanade relaunches website with speed and agility
Formed in 2000 by Microsoft and Accenture, Avanade is a global professional services company providing IT consulting and services focused on the Microsoft platform.
To achieve its vision to become the leading digital innovator, Avanade needed to reimagine its brand identity – with its website at the center – to better reflect its current strengths and vision. Avanade also wanted to improve engagement, reduce bounce rates, and gain better insight about site visitors.
The company embarked on a major migration to Sitecore Experience Manager (XM) – no small task, with Avanade’s 25 country sites and more than 10,000 localized pages.
From content to creation through to launch, Avanade rolled out its new brand identity and corresponding website in under two months.
The newly branded website reflects the vision Avanade wants its partners, influencers, staff, and candidates to see (and adopt) when thinking of the innovative company. The brand identity is expressed in every interaction users have with the brand, and it’s showcased throughout the website, as a shining example of how Avanade helps clients to transform their organizations in an ever-evolving digital world.
- Create a website that reflects new brand identity
- Migrate thousands of assets across multiple countries and languages
- Completely revamp content, marketing, and analytics practices
- Upgrade to Sitecore Experience Manager
- Take advantage of Sitecore’s integration capabilities to tie together digital marketing ecosystem of web services and third-party tools