OutSystems empowers marketers with Sitecore XP
One of the latest unicorns coming out of Europe, OutSystems is the number one low-code platform for rapid application development. The global technology firm recently teamed up with Noesis, a technology consultancy, to overhaul its corporate website.
The goal? To provide a better, more responsive experience for visitors and to enable marketers to update content and create new campaigns and corresponding landing pages with ease – and with limited IT intervention.
With guidance from Noesis, OutSystems selected Sitecore Experience Platform. Within four months, the team had rearchitected and redesigned, the site, which involved migrating approximately 400 pages, including thousands of image and video assets, to the new integrated platform.
Now marketers have one platform from which to manage content, measure content performance, set up A/B tests, and customize the experience for visitors – all without IT intervention. As a result, they are more agile; the IT team is free to focus on high-priority IT projects; and visitors are spending more time exploring OutSystems.com.
- Improve customer engagement through personalization
- Improve customer experience by optimizing site performance
- Improve operational efficiencies by eliminating marketing’s dependencies on IT
- Reduce cost and optimize workflows by replacing disparate toolset with one integrated platform
- Redesign and migrate over 400 pages, including thousands of images and videos, in under four months
- Standardize on one scalable platform
- Provide a tailored customer experience based on customer data
- Implement functionality for continuous testing and optimization
- Enable content approval workflows to streamline processes and increase agility
- Enable marketing to publish and test content across channels independent from IT
- 5.77% increase in number of pages visited per session
- 8.7% increase in average duration for each session
- 2.2 % decrease in bounce rate
- 4.6% decrease in avg. page load time
- 56% decrease in avg. redirection time
- 15% decrease in server connection time
- 34% decrease in avg. server response time
- 12% decrease in avg. page download time
Founded in 1995, NOESIS is a Portuguese consulting firm that provides services and solutions aimed at supporting its customers to increase competitiveness, facilitate management, reduce costs, and optimize processes.