MyStays updates their digital experience to match unprecedented growth
Overseeing 85 properties, MyStays Hotel Management is the 3rd largest hotel management company in Japan. Their detailed guides, website, and other resources offer customers a one-stop shop for trip planning. Thanks to triple growth in 2017 and a planned addition of 300 more hotels in 2018, MyStays estimated online booking soared to 400,000. With this growth burst, their previous online platform began to show its age.
MyStays chose Sitecore and its partner SmartOSC to help manage their growth with a modern digital experience platform for a responsive site, multichannel support, analytics, integrations, and personalization.
MyStays new website has a 50% faster load speed. Mobile bookings have increased by 20%. And MyStays has also had a 20% uplift in conversions. MyStays has seen increases in pages per visit (2.52 to 2.72), banquet signups (up 900%!), and a reduced bounce rate ((59 to 54%).
- Gather and gain insight from customer data
- Create personalized experiences that scale
- Develop a website that can handle bursts in traffic from acquisitions and the daily addition of features
- Enhance web UX
- Advanced analytics with customized reports
- A website with responsive design, improved search results based on previous browsing data, integrations with booking, marketing, maps, and feedback applications, and planned CRM integrations
- 50% faster load speed with Sitecore
- 20% uplift in conversions
- 900% increase in Banquet sign ups
- 20% increase in mobile bookings
- Pages per visit increased from 2.52 to 2.72
- Bounce rate reduced from 59% to 54%
- Scaled the number of hotels from 60 to 85 with no additional headcount
- Websites maintained while developing new features daily
Certified Solution Partner
Based on Sitecore, SmartOSC is a premium, full-service e-commerce agency for leading brands and e-tailers helping brands design and deliver a smarter, more personalized customer journey to boost engagement and conversion across channels.