Nyttige aktiver til IT-fagfolk
Få ekspertise og hurtigere succes med uddannelse i Sitecore, som tilbydes både online og i klasser, og brug certificering til at skabe troværdighed på markedspladsen.
Få adgang til den seneste dokumentation og downloads til Sitecore® Experience Platform™ 8 og alle de tilhørende pakker til hver kanal. Her finder du også vores omfattende videnbase, udvikler-community og vores markedsplads samt arkiver med dokumentation fra tidligere Sitecore-implementeringer.
Hvis du søger community-understøttede moduler og add-ons som f.eks. SIM, Log Analyzer og Powershell-konsollen, er det her stedet for dig. Her finder du community-kommentarer og spørgsmål og svar om disse og mere end 500 andre moduler.
Få kontakt til andre IT-fagfolk, del programrettelser, stil spørgsmål, og lær communitiet at kende.
Sitecore i nyhederne
Sitecore Appoints Denise Parker, EVP, Business Operations
Sausalito, CA—March 2, 2017—Sitecore®, the global leader in experience management software, today announced that Denise Parker has joined Sitecore as Executive Vice President, Business Operations, with immediate effect.
Parker will join Sitecore’s Executive Leadership team and be accountable for global commercial operations. Her focus will be to ensure cohesion, scalability and efficiency in commercial operations and supporting processes.
Parker brings 15 years of experience from the enterprise software and cloud market, spanning sales, consulting, and business development. She was most recently VP, Global Channel Sales at K2, a business application software company. Prior to that, Denise managed the top 15 global alliances for Microsoft, which included top Indian system integrators, European and US-based outsourcers, hosting companies, and strategic Independent Software Vendors (ISVs). Denise has also led business development and sales organizations in Asia, Europe, and North American markets.
“I knew I wanted to be with a firm that has a strong foundation to drive future growth, a leadership team committed to customer outcomes, and a culture that enables people to do their best work,” said Parker. “I am proud to be joining the Sitecore team and am energized by our possibilities.”
“Denise is a proven global operations expert and will make tremendous contributions to Sitecore and its continued double-digit growth,” said Michael Seifert, co-founder and CEO, Sitecore. “We are fortunate to have someone of Denise’s caliber join our fast-growing organization.”
About SitecoreSitecore is the global leader in experience management software that enables context marketing. The Sitecore® Experience Platform™ manages content, supplies contextual intelligence, automates communications, and enables personalized commerce, at scale. It empowers marketers to deliver content in context of how customers have engaged with their brand, across every channel, in real time—before, during, and after a sale. More than 4,900 brands—including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, easyJet, and L’Oréal—have trusted Sitecore for context marketing to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
Hotwire PR for Sitecore
Sitecore and Own the Experience are registered trademarks of Sitecore Corporation A/S in the USA and other countries. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Sitecore reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice.
© 2017 Sitecore Corporation A/S. All rights reserved.
Sitecore® Announces Winners of the Sitecore Experience Awards, Americas, for 2016
The categories and associated winners for the 2016 awards are:
- Best Content Strategy: This year’s Best Content Strategy award winner, Microsoft, showcased a digital content marketing strategy that transformed its site serving the Microsoft Partner Network. The company wanted its global partners to receive a consistent messaging and brand experience. This required at-scale planning, publishing, and optimization services. The solution involved a move to Sitecore, and Microsoft partnered with Avanade to help with the migration from its legacy platform to Sitecore. Now, the new site has a modern, innovative design that emphasizes a simple, personalized, user-friendly experience that is sophisticated enough to meet business goals with measurable results.
- Marketing Agility: The Marketing Agility award winner this year is Procter & Gamble which set out to build a new platform for all of its brands that would eventually become the world’s largest digital marketing ecosystem for a single company. Sitecore partner Mindtree developed a multi-tenant and multi-channel digital marketing platform built on Sitecore 7.2. It was comprised of a library of reusable components that could be assembled, configured, and styled quickly to launch digital properties catering to each brand’s equity, creative, and marketing needs. In 2016 alone, the company was able to launch 231 digital properties at a rate of approximately one site per business day. This was done across 37 unique brands, 50 unique countries, and 23 unique languages, delivering significantly reduced total cost of ownership (TCO) and improved the time needed to bring a digital property to market.
- Real-time Engagement: The Real-time Engagement award winner this year, American Standard Brands, has led the way in developing innovative bathroom and kitchen products and resetting the standards for healthy and beautiful living. With products in three out of five homes in America, the company’s North American site, serving the United States, Canada, and Mexico, was in need of a dramatic design facelift and capability upgrade. Sitecore chose partner Delphic Digital to manage the Sitecore® Experience Platform™ implementation. To accomplish the company’s goals of reaching both consumer and professional audiences, they used Sitecore 8.1.2 with xDB Cloud 2.0 to support multiple markets and provide personalized user experiences.
- Best E-commerce Experience: The Best E-commerce Experience award recognizes organizations that are delivering a seamless, integrated e-commerce experience that makes the online browsing, selection, purchasing, and post-purchasing process seamless, helpful, and relevant. Built on Sitecore Commerce, this year’s winner, Dow Chemical, was able to create a single data repository and not just focus on individual products but product families, allowing them to better serve site visitors. The company focused its metrics on contact-us form submissions, and the volume and quality of leads and converted leads. By doing this, the company was able to drive closer engagement between its current and future customers and its global businesses.
- Digital Innovation: The Digital Innovation award winner this year is Herschend Family Entertainment, which uses Sitecore for multiple of its sites including www.Dollywood.com. The company wanted to create a more seamless, connected, and informative digital experience for its visitors. To do this, the company leveraged the Sitecore Experience Platform to refresh its current website with a modern, responsive design. This allowed them to take advantage of the personalization and multivariate testing capabilities of Sitecore. The company anticipates it will be able to calculate the full return on investment in 2017.
- Best Data-driven Website: This year’s winner, ExxonMobil Fuels and Lubricants (F&L), requires websites that enable its customers to easily navigate their digital purchase journey. F&L has chosen Sitecore 8.0 hosted on Azure as the technology platform. Currently there are projects underway to adopt this platform in over 30 markets around the globe. The sites operate globally, with region-specific features that will enable F&L to leverage the full suite of technologies and capabilities available including xDB, mobile-responsive design, content authoring with page editor, dynamic content presentation, and Sitecore engagement analytics. With Sitecore, the marketing teams can provide customers with personalized experiences throughout their purchase journey while also demonstrating F&L’s industry expertise through a modernized omnichannel experience.
- The Ultimate Experience: This year’s Ultimate Experience award winner for the Americas is Benjamin Moore, a premium paint brand with more than 130 years of history and a unique independent dealer business model. Working with Sitecore partner MXM, Benjamin Moore identified key issues with its web site – an outdated design, a cluttered information architecture, a less-optimal mobile site compared to the desktop, and less consumer content on the professional portion than professionals want. To solve this, Benjamin Moore created a new site built on Sitecore Experience Platform 8.1 that focused on high-quality paint, its industry-leading color tools while creating content parity across all screens.
“We were thrilled with the turnout of this year’s Sitecore Experience Award winners,” said Scott Anderson, CMO, Sitecore. “The depth of innovation, thought leadership and customer-centric thinking was the best yet, and we are excited to see how future winners will harness the true power of context marketing.”
About the Experience AwardsThe Sitecore Experience Awards is an international competition held on an annual basis. Winners are selected in several categories within each region. The nominations list is based on input from partners, customers, the press, analysts, and colleagues. Nominees are asked to submit an application outlining how they are using Sitecore to generate amazing experiences that feel personal to every customer and create a powerful brand halo across every channel that delivers real business results. Winners demonstrate creativity in presentation, integration with rich data sources and applications, an ability to educate, inform and motivate to action, and a compelling overall user experience.
Visit www.sitecore.com/sitecore-experience-awards to learn more about the awards and how to enter.
About SitecoreSitecore is the global leader in experience management software that enables context marketing. The Sitecore® Experience Platform™ manages content, supplies contextual intelligence, automates communications, and enables personalized commerce, at scale. It empowers marketers to deliver content in context of how customers have engaged with their brand, across every channel, in real time—before, during, and after a sale. More than 4,900 brands––including American Express, Carnival Cruise Lines, easyJet, and L’Oréal–– have trusted Sitecore for context marketing to deliver the personalized interactions that delight audiences, build loyalty, and drive revenue.
Hotwire PR for Sitecore
Sitecore and The Sitecore Experience Platform are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Sitecore Corporation A/S in the USA and other countries. All other brand names, product names or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Sitecore reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice.
© 2017 Sitecore Corporation A/S. All rights reserved.