SoDA & Sitecore: CMO Guide to Personalization
The biggest barrier to effective personalization isn’t a lack of data; it’s overconfidence. How do we know? We recently asked more than 350 CMOs and senior marketing executives how their brand personalizes customer experiences, and their answers were fascinating.
Join Sitecore CMO Paige O’Neill and SoDA Executive Director Tom Beck as they dive into the findings of the research to reveal:
- Why senior marketers may not be as good at personalization as they think
- The biggest priorities for marketing departments
- Top findings of the research — including investment plans, adoption, priorities, and key challenges
- Actionable insights to move forward
- Concrete examples of the trends among CMOs across global markets, and more
Tom Beck is Executive Director of the Society of Digital Agencies — a network and voice for entrepreneurs and innovators around the globe who are creating the future of marketing and digital experiences. For 20 years Tom has helped corporate brands and digital media start-ups better understand market dynamics, consumer trends, and digital technology to shape the future of their businesses.
With over 20 years of experience in senior marketing roles, Paige leads Sitecore’s global marketing organization. She is a data-driven CMO with a track record of accelerating growth and developing thought leadership programs that build awareness and differentiate companies. Her diverse experience crosses martech and digital experience; enterprise software, cloud, mid-market, collaboration, and mobile technology; cloud computing, green technology, and supply chain software.
Vælg en dato
< Select another date