iMedia is the ultimate combination of branding and technology experts, shifting with the market as consumers demand a deeper connection with brands. Their team carefully designs solutions that turn complex business challenges into expansion opportunities.
- Brand identity
- Experience architecture
- Web development
- Digital marketing
- Data and analytics
- Accessibility / WCAG 2.1 Compliance
iMedia’s web content management expertise has allowed for them to work with a diverse set of clients, building over 120 successful website implementations in the last 10 years. Some of these brands include Duxiana, Leica Camera, Gettysburg Foundation, San Francisco Symphony, ADP, Carnegie Hall, Sharp Electronics, EmblemHealth, and more.
With a core focus on enabling both technical and non-technical editors to excel within the platform, the iMedia team develops systems using drag and drop widgets and renderings that editors can use, adapt and modify as needed. All of our engineering team understands good UX and that doesn't only mean visual experience for web users but editorial experience. Our solutions allow for Sitecore editors to edit as they browse the page not using the admin forms based back end.
- Integrated Sitecore into various ERP systems such as SAP
- Integrated Sitecore into various social platforms including Pluck, Zimbra
- Integrated Sitecore into various marketing solutions including Eloqua, Mailchimp
- Built various tools and plugins to help migrate content from other CMS’s into Sitecore
- Deployed Sitecore in various multi-lingual scenarios
- Created a custom integration into SaaS based ecommerce solution, BigCommerce
- Certified Sitecore developers
Average client success stats shown achieved just 3 months after site launch with iMedia:
- 2x increase in Brand Engagement
- 65% average increase in Site Sessions
- 40% average increase in New Users
- 59% average increase in Mobile Traffic