SITECORE TRUST CENTER
Your privacy rights
At Sitecore, we want to be transparent about our privacy practices at all times, which is why we give our customers, partners, vendors, website visitors and employees notice and choices about how we collect, process and share data. In addition to having a privacy statement, we provide many choices so you can direct the use of your data, from deleting or correcting data you include in your profile to allowing you to unsubscribe from Sitecore communications. In some regions, you may have additional rights, such as:
- The right of access to the data we hold about you.
- The right of erasure (the right to be forgotten).
- The right to access your data.
- The right to restrict how your data is processed.
- The right to object to how your data is processed.
- The right to portability of your data.
If you wish to exercise your privacy rights, please contact us at [email protected] and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.