What and how to buy
Sitecore® Experience Manager (XM)
The most powerful, feature-rich, enterprise-class .NET web content management system on the market Features included are:
- Content editing with in-session personalisation
- Experience Explorer to preview your website the way visitors see it
- Device and geo-IP detection (additional subscription fee)
- Multisite management
- Multilingual content
- Enterprise-class search
- Multichannel support and the Sitecore® Mobile SDK
Sitecore® Experience Platform™ (XP)
A cloud-first integrated marketing system includes Sitecore XM, as well as a big data repository, so that you can harness contextual customer information to offer a highly personalised experience across multiple channels. Features included are:
- Content editing
- Experience Explorer
- Device and geo-IP detection (additional subscription cost)
- Sitecore® Experience Database™ (xDB) for real-time and historic customer insights and real-time advanced personalisation
- Campaign Creator tool and automation for multichannel marketing
- Advanced testing and optimisation
- Federated Experience Manager module included
- Multichannel support and the Sitecore Mobile SDK
- Advanced customer analytics (Experience Analytics, Experience Profile, Path Analyser)
Sitecore Experience Commerce™ (XC)
Sitecore Experience Commerce lets you market in context of your customers’ current and past interactions with your brand before, during and after they make a purchase.
- Personalised shopping experiences
- Order inventory, pricing, promotion, customer profile, and product catalog management
- Integrates product search, shopping cart interactions and purchasing with Sitecore XP customer data
- Sitecore Connect™ for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is priced with flat fees based on the bundle you choose.
- Sitecore® Commerce Connect is a module already included in XM and XP licences at no additional cost.
Omnichannel marketing add-ons
Add channel modules to ensure that you’re delivering a contextual experience across a multitude of channels.
Approach to pricing
Sitecore XP, XC and XM can be purchased via perpetual or subscription-based licencing:
- Perpetual installation pricing takes into account the number of production installations, non-production installations, concurrent users and add-on modules.
- Subscription pricing takes into account visits per month, non-production installations, concurrent users and add-on modules, but allows for expansive non-production and production installations.
Available add-ons and support
You can add EXM and PXM to Sitecore XP, XC and XM. Managed cloud hosting is also available for all add-on modules.
- Standard support and maintenance is included with the subscription cost. Perpetual licences holders pay an annual fee.
- Optional 24x7 Priority Support is available for an additional fee for all licence models.
Forrester quantifies the impact.
Forrester’s Total Economic Impact™ study shows detailed, three-year, risk-adjusted results of implementing Sitecore. Get the study and infographic, watch the video and try out the online calculator to see just what implementing Sitecore can do for your organisation.
Research validates the ROI of digital experience management.
Get a quote today
For more details on which model best suits your business, please contact us using this Quick Quote form.
Thank you for filling out the form!