Unify assets, teams and processes across the entire content life cycle
With Sitecore Content Hub, content marketers and marketing operations teams can deliver campaigns, programs and personalised experiences with ease and operational excellence. The cloud-based marketing platform integrates digital asset management (DAM), marketing resource management (MRM), web-to-print capability, digital rights management (DRM) and product information management (PIM) into one, for transparent workflows across all touchpoints.
Features and benefits
With its extensive feature set, Sitecore Content Hub simplifies asset management and streamlines marketing operational processes so that teams can plan, collaborate, monitor and confidently deliver campaigns and personalised experiences with rights-approved assets.
Corral your assets
Work seamlessly together
Organise product information
Centralise and automate the management and maintenance of product data that feeds eCommerce websites, print catalogues, ERP systems and more. Product information management (PIM) helps product managers and merchandisers stay organised and drive optimal eCommerce results as a single source of truth for product data.
Print on the fly
Digital asset management
- Manage media types including photos, layouts, packaging artwork, video, 3D, source files and more
- Browse, search and find any assets with ease.
- Includes integrated rights management, thorough security and worldwide distribution
Marketing resource management
- Plan your marketing calendar and organise content production with a structured and streamlined process.
- Allow project managers to master their operations through stage-gate workflows and dashboards.
- Steer teams towards targets with collaboration tools, including browser-based annotation and validation.
Product information management
- Integrate existing product data with new marketing content to create one single version of the truth.
- Includes support of multiple brands, complex product ranges, life cycle and localisation
- Complete view on how and where product assets are used across commerce sites, catalogues, mobile apps, signage, point-of-sale, digital kiosks and more
- An easy-to-use, browser-based editing UI for quick personalised collateral creation from templates
- Combine layout templates with product content or other structured information
- Generate posters, flyers, business cards, product specs and more with complete brand consistency