A powerful framework for content and commerce
Ideal for B2C, B2B and B2X brands selling online, Sitecore Experience Commerce (XC) uses everything you know about your customers to deliver shopping experiences that are shaped by their interaction history and context, transforming prospects into lifelong fans. Owning the experience for each unique customer, from awareness to advocacy and from one purchase to the next, that’s how you develop lifetime customer relationships.
Features and benefits
Product information, contextual content and digital marketing come together in our eCommerce platform to drive valuable, personalised shopping experiences throughout the customer lifecycle.
Create and edit personalised shopping experiences.
Test everything, optimise everything.
Know every customer.
Commerce experience management in the cloud
- New with version 9, Sitecore Experience Accelerator (SXA) Storefront is designed to accelerate the development and deployment of storefronts through Azure marketplace and on-premises.
- A unified, simplified, faster, user-friendly business tool on the Sitecore Launchpad: inventory management, catalogue management, order management, customer profile, pricing and promotion management, all in one clear view
- Migration tools for importing customer profiles and catalogues
- Manage online-to-offline, multi-store, multi-warehouse and multi-site inventory
- Adaptable inventory handling allows you to define rules for stock-outs, pre-orders and back orders, which are easily integrated with backend ERP systems.
- Automation with flowchart-based rules includes actions like cart abandonment, customer nurture and follow-up plans that help with a purchase and guides the next.
- Full-faceted search, compatible with Lucene, Solr and Coveo, fuses structured commerce content and unstructured web content.
- Entitlements provide personalised offers, products or digital access to different customers.
- Manage and sell digital and/or physical goods, even in the same order.
- Translation, localisation and governance for multilingual brands and shoppers
- Workflow and governance for product updates, promotions and rich media
- Three-domain secure tokenised payments
- Basket and order definition configurable with extensible integration points to all major payment, shipping and tax providers
Sitecore Experience Commerce connectors
SITECORE CONNECT™ FOR MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365
SITECORE® COMMERCE CONNECT
Sitecore Experience Commerce in action
How it works
How to buy
Neenah Paper consolidates content and commerce for multiple brands onto one CMS
Neenah Paper, a leading manufacturer, consolidated content and commerce management for multiple recognised brands worldwide. Sitecore Experience Platform and Sitecore Commerce on Microsoft Azure integrated CRM, ERP and other systems to provide a premium, streamlined customer experience.
The Sitecore Experience Commerce™ brochure
Deliver contextual shopping experiences that create customers for life.Learn more
Why invest in Sitecore Experience Commerce?
How Sitecore Experience Commerce 9 can help you employ contextual commerce as a competitive advantage.Learn more
The Three Approaches to Digital Commerce Platform Architecture and How to Choose Among Them
This Gartner report clearly outlines 3 approaches to commerce platform architecture and how each affects the experience you provide.Get the report.