Call for papers is now closed!
Thank you to all that submitted an abstract committing your intent and interest in participating at Sitecore Symposium 2017. The response was once again overwhelming and is a true testament to all the expertise and passion within the Sitecore Community.
With regard to the next steps, here is what you can anticipate:
- All submissions are currently being reviewed.
- In mid-May, all submission owners will be notified if their presentations have been accepted or denied.
- If your paper is accepted, you will receive a notification on your Symposium 2017 participation with further instructions.
All accepted Call for Papers will be placed into one of the following tracks and topic categories listed below:
Developer: A series of sessions dedicated to the Sitecore Developer, led by the Sitecore product team and experts in the field.
Marketing: A series of sessions dedicated to Context Marketing in Sitecore dedicated to helping you get the most out of your brand’s experiences. Hear from pros just like you and learn how to apply context marketing principles across all customer journey touchpoints.
Strategy: Through case studies and shared insights from experts across industries, this track will focus on how to increase measurable business outcomes through Sitecore Analytics, Personalization, Optimization, Commerce and/or connected channels.
Learn new strategies, best practices and innovative tactics from business optimization experts to help you better plan, execute and optimize your Sitecore investment.
Getting Started: These sessions are back by popular demand! We’re here to help. Learn about new Sitecore capabilities and the steps needed for world class proposals, developments, and how to successfully track a project.
- Content management
- Contextual Intelligence / 360 View of the Customer
- Deploying Sitecore on Cloud
- Digital Transformation
- Interactive Brand Experiences (IoT, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality)
- Managing multilingual content at scale
- Mobile Experience
- Testing and Optimization
Summaries of accepted sessions as well as the full agenda will be posted soon. Stay tuned!
For questions regarding the process or submission form, please contact the Speaker team.