Improving the visitor experience
Hult International Business School currently ranks in the top 1% of all business schools; ranked #1 for International Experience and #5 for International Business by the Financial Times as well as the #17 best business school in the U.S. and #27 in the world by The Economist. Websites are a critical resource for international business schools, both for recruiting the best students and working with recruiters to find positions.
Hult has been rapidly ascending business school rankings and wanted to improve the visitor experience and the content management process for employees. Hult sought a solution to replace a bespoke content management process, provide localized languages, accelerate the management and development processes, improve the visual design, improve the website architecture, provide an intuitive interface, and be ‘future-proof’.
Key reasons for selecting Sitecore:
- Sitecore delivers flexible and scalable multilingual content support
- Content Editor and Page Editor, workflow controls and dashboard customization provide simplified editing for multiple levels of content contributors (editors, approvers)
- Ability to integrate with Salesforce CRM
- Capacity for non-technical users to create forms that would be integrated with CRM - Sitecore Web Forms for Marketers
- Ability for non-technical users to easily create new campaign landing pages
Hult’s website has been redesigned to serve not just as an information resource, but as a marketing tool. Hult marketers and recruiters can now use tools such as Web Forms for Marketers to quickly create forms on the website as required; this information is automatically captured by Salesforce CRM. The new design has placed a heavy focus on using Sitecore CMS to construct a two level navigation to simplify the process of finding information between those who are first time visitors and those returning and looking for specific information.
The speed at which Hult can update the website has given them a profound business advantage allowing business stakeholders to quickly update content as needed and allowing web developers to focus on building new cutting-edge features.
Solution Special Ingredients
- Salesforce CRM
- Sitecore Web Forms for Marketers