Digital Content – The Missing Link in Your Portfolio (Part 1)
Within the FinServ and Insurance (FSI) sector, there has been a dramatic shift where digital strategies are driving a deeper customer experience (CX) through next-gen innovations and AI – though getting there is challenge. In part one of our “Digital Content – The Missing Link in Your Portfolio” podcast panel, we explore this topic further.
From gaining a 360-degree perspective of the customer to enhancing brand engagement for up-selling financial services to one-to-one personalization, FSIs have the opportunity to enhance CX and net savings for multiple product lines. However, there are still challenges for achieving this, which include having a central customer data repository, managing multiple marketing systems and a lack of data sharing between lines of business.
These were the key themes of part one of our two-part podcast panel, titled: “Digital Content – The Missing Link in Your Portfolio,” hosted on FinTech Today. Our panelists included:
- Jonathan Price, Sitecore MVP and Sitecore Practice Director at Americaneagle.com
- Peter Barrett, Global Marketing Lead, Financial Services at Avanade
- Dave Michela, Sitecore MVP and Vice President of Digital Solutions, Horizontal Digital
- Scott Albahary, Chief Strategist, Financial Services at Perficient
- Nancy Lee, Principle Product Manager at Sitecore
Get Part 2 of this podcast series here --> www.sitecore.com/resources/podcasts/fsipartnerpodcast2