Are you looking to become a Sitecore Developer and join our great community? Are you trying to evaluate how to make Sitecore a part of your agency’s practice? We have what you need!
After a successful multi-month preview program, it is with great pleasure that Technical Marketing is announcing the global availability of the Sitecore Developer Trial effective July 1st, 2018! Developers will now have an online method to download and try fully functional Sitecore software.
Developers will be able to request a 60-day evaluation license by visiting sitecore.com/trial
Come join us!
Who is the Developer Trial program for?
- This program is designed for .NET developers who do not have access to a customer or partner license and wish to evaluate our software and learn how to become a Sitecore developer.
- This program may also be helpful for affiliates or other organizations that are evaluating whether they should grow a Sitecore practice within their organization.
- Students signing up for training can also use this for educational purposes.
How long does the trial run, and can the trial be extended? Does it automatically expire?
- The trial automatically expires after 60 days.
- The program will allow for one extension, after which the developer can engage with Sitecore for permanent access.
What happens as part of the Trial process?
- Once the request is approved, the developer is provided access to download software from dev.sitecore.net.
- Developers receive a standard trial license that expires after 60 days.
- The program also directs the developers on how to join our various Community portals and eLearning courses so that they can get started on the right foot.