Free Online Resources
You can get started learning right away by accessing a great resource listing that our developer community put together for those starting out with Sitecore as well as our Master Sitecore YouTube channel or our Helix documentation site.
Getting up and running
Some helpful steps when you first want to get started:
- Make sure you can log into profile.sitecore.net. This is your key to being able to access so many things in the Sitecore world.
- Download Sitecore 9.1 today from dev.sitecore.net. Refer to Release information: Installation or Quick Installation guide for details.
- Count on the community! Watch a step-by-step video on how to quickly install Sitecore 9.1 for a developer workstation using developer trial license or read up on Sitecore 9.1 initial release installation guide for development machine.
- Take a free eLearning course. This free course from Sitecore will guide you through the basics of Sitecore and set you up for future training and certification.
- Dig into the Developer Documentation for Sitecore 9.1. This technical documentation will help you understand more about the platform and the architecture.
- See enablement content from the most recent Virtual Developer Day. We'll be sure to reach out when future developer events come around.
Need any help? Join the Community!
Many members can help answer your questions about developing on the product. Have a question? Need to chat with somebody? There are multiple ways to get involved through these community-driven initiatives: