We are very pleased to announce that the Sitecore Experience Platform 9.1 release, several related product updates, new JSS site, and a new documentation site are available effective immediately to the public.
Release notes are available on the dev.sitecore.net site, but you can read the series by [mention:fdfb4c38870e4eaabe5aabeb04040c54:e9ed411860ed4f2ba0265705b8793d05] to learn more about what is in Sitecore 9.1:
- What's New in 9.1 - Technical Overview
- What's New in 9.1 - Content Management
- What's New in 9.1 - Experience Platform
A brand new documentation site has just been launched: https://doc.sitecore.com/
- Documentation for XP 9.1 and all releases back to 6.0 on the same site.
- Comprehensive site search including predictive search, filtering, and fuzzy matching.
- Content divided into information for business users and information for developers & IT Pros.
You can see some more details in the blog post on the Documentation site.
New JSS Site
With the full general availability of JSS for 9.0 and 9.1, a new website has been launched: https://jss.sitecore.com/
Look for more blogs and videos around Sitecore Omni and JSS in the near future.
Sitecore Rocks 2.1.126 now has improved Sitecore 9.0 and Sitecore 9.1 support and is available on GitHub and VS Marketplate: