Table of contents
Table of contents
- In-person or online training
- Sitecore Developer Trial Program
- Developer documentation
- Discover Sitecore on YouTube
- Habitat Home open-source project
- Sitecore Developer Collection
- Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Program
- Connecting with developers
Training, guidelines, an enthusiastic community, and free trial program are available for new or experienced Sitecore developers.
New to Sitecore?
In-person or online training
New to Sitecore’s platform? Get hands-on training to build solid solutions with Sitecore’s powerful functionality and customization options. You’ll learn about all the features that make Sitecore a dream to work with, such as:
- A robust framework for managing large volumes of interrelated data, built with extensibility in mind
- Advanced and flexible APIs
- Highly scalable architecture
- Intuitive user interfaces for managing content across multiple sites, languages, and teams
Sitecore Developer Trial Program
Interested in advancing your career and specialize in Sitecore development? Your journey can start here with your free guided learning path. Sign up for Sitecore’s Developer Trial Program and receive:
- A step-by-step guide of the latest development approach. Work at your own pace.
- Sandbox environment to test-drive must-know Sitecore features
- Community portals for peer-to-peer support
- Advance notice about developer events and giveaways
Looking for answers, or stuck on a particular topic? Visit our developer documentation for any questions you may have on:
Discover Sitecore on YouTube
Explore the Discover Sitecore YouTube channel created by Sitecore gurus and experts. Look for topics about the latest functionalities and learn how you can implement them on your projects.
Habitat Home open-source project
See best practices in action with a sample project and source code. Habitat Home is a fictional home-goods brand using Sitecore Helix’s recommended best practices and the latest technology offered in Sitecore Experience Cloud™. Visit Habitat Home and see the code and tools in the GitHub repository.
Sitecore Developer Collection
The Sitecore Developer Collection was created by developers, for developers, to eliminate down time and headaches when working with Sitecore. The suite of tools allows your team to automate builds and deployments, easily compare and merge databases, and collaborate more efficiently. This incredibly feature-rich tool set is highly adaptable and easily customized to fit your project.
Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Program
Do you have what it takes to be a Sitecore MVP? Every year, Sitecore employees and existing MVPs nominate technical and strategic professionals who are active in the Sitecore community — both online and offline. If you win the MVP award, you get access to early product releases, an exclusive invite to the MVP Summit, discounts at events, and more.
Connecting with developers
Ready to create better code? Need help troubleshooting? Want to meet up? Collaborate, share and learn with a global community of over 20,000 Sitecore developers. Here are just some of the places where Sitecore developers congregate:
- Sitecore Community Forum: Where developers come to help support one another overcome mutual challenges.
- Sitecore Chat: For quick responses from fellow developers.
- Sitecore Stack Exchange: Find concise answers to concise questions.
- Sitecore User Groups: Meet regularly to share ideas, answer questions, and learn about best practices and the latest in Sitecore.