Sitecore Certification Program
- Technical users such as Administrators and Developers
Certification exam details
- Competency-based tests assess individuals on the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to implement, optimize, and maintain Sitecore products.
- Role-based exams evaluate individuals such as Developers who work across multiple Sitecore products, while product-based exams assess proficiency levels with specific products such as OrderCloud.
- Sitecore experts develop exams based on adult learning best practices. An industry-recognized Certification platform vendor secures the testing experience with their online and in-person proctoring services.
- Individuals can distinguish themselves in the marketplace by mastering the knowledge and skills needed to pass a Sitecore certification.
- Companies can select the best candidates to help implement, optimize, and maintain their solutions by working with individuals who are Sitecore certified.
- Certified Administrators and Developers can submit support cases for Sitecore Experience Manager, Sitecore Experience Platform, Sitecore Commerce, and Content Hub.
We have a range of certifications available to suit your solution’s needs, and many of our exams are offered in English and Japanese versions. (Exams marked with an asterisk (*) lead to Support Portal Access)
- Sitecore 10 .NET Developer Certification*
- Sitecore 10 System Administrator Certification*
- Sitecore 10 .NET Developer 認定試験*
- Sitecore Experience 9 Advanced Solution Developer Certification*
- Sitecore System Administrator Fundamentals 9 Certification*
- Sitecore Experience Solution 9 Developer Certification*
- Content Hub Administrator Certification*
- Content Hub Developer Certification*
- Sitecore Content Hub 管理者認定試験*
- Sitecore Content Hub 開発者認定試験*
- Sitecore XM Cloud Developer Certification Exam (Coming Soon!)
- Sitecore OrderCloud Certification
- Sitecore OrderCloud 認定試験
- Sitecore CDP Certification
- Sitecore Personalize Certification
How to purchase exams
- Exams available as standalone items can be purchased directly through Kryterion Webassessor.
- Exams included in bundles can be purchased in the Sitecore Learning platform shop.
- If you are interested in purchasing exams in bulk or as part of a contract, reach out to [email protected].
Taking the exam
- All Sitecore certification exams are proctored through Kryterion Webassessor.
- You will need a Kryterion Webassessor account if you do not have one; be sure to use the same email that you use on the Sitecore Learning platform.
- If you purchase your exam as a standalone item, you will be able to register for an exam appointment as part of completing your transaction.
- If you purchase an exam as part of a bundle, you will receive an exam voucher to register for your exam appointment on Kryterion Webassessor. (Please allow 2 weeks to receive your voucher code)
Common questions and answers
Which products do I need certification for Support Portal access?
Customers with Content Hub, Sitecore Experience Manager, Sitecore Experience Platform, and Sitecore Commerce will need a certified developer or administrator to create support cases.
How can I purchase an exam?
Standalone exams can be purchased on the Kryterion Webassessor website. Exams purchased as part of a bundle can be purchased in the Sitecore Learning shop. If you receive a voucher or coupon to take an exam, it will be valid for 12 months. Exam appointments on Kryterion Webassessor can be scheduled up to three months in advance.
What are the requirements for taking an exam?
Do certifications expire? How often do I need to certify?
Currently, Sitecore certifications do not expire. However, to ensure that certified individuals maintain the skills needed to succeed with Sitecore, we will be rolling out guidelines about certification expiration soon.
Where can I learn more about how to prepare for exams?
Our most recent recommendations about recommended training can be found on the Sitecore Learning platform. You can also enroll in a free study guide to get additional information on competencies and a set of practice questions.
Exam preparation workshops, led by Sitecore Trainers, are also now available.
What type of training do you offer for a Sitecore Certification exam?
I still have questions. Who can I contact?