Aceik is a digital consultancy that specialise in the implementation, training and support of Sitecore solutions.
When you commission Aceik for your Sitecore project, you’re putting your trust in a company that places customer satisfaction at its core. You’ll work with a team that pushes the boundaries of user experience and technology to provide web solutions that meet your organisation’s goals. Aceik is proud of their ability to build long-term relationships and they strive for open and honest communication with their clients, so you’ll always have a transparent view of your project’s progress.
Aceik’s Sitecore knowledge is vast and their agility is unmatched. They keep up with the ever-evolving Sitecore platform and can change direction more easily than larger companies, giving you the most innovative solutions to your business problems. This is why Sitecore has recognised their leader for five consecutive years as a Sitecore Technology MVP. Currently the Aceik team has been recognised by Sitecore with two of the four Australian Sitecore Technology MVPs.
The Aceik team works closely with clients to realise the potential and drive value from the Sitecore Experience Platform. Whether it may be to implement, enhance, migrate, integrate, upgrade, train or support Sitecore solutions, Aceik is your chosen specialists. They also partner with digital agencies, consultancies and design companies that require Sitecore expertise for project collaborations or additional resources.
- We are one of the few Sitecore partners in Australia to offer a complete end to end service to support clients on the Sitecore platform.
- Two of the Australian Sitecore Technology MVPs are on the Aceik team
- Customers include RAA, City of Yarra, RACQ, Chisholm Institute, CPA, Unisuper, Destination Gold Coast, and McGrath.
- RAA chose Aceik from a shortlist of 5 of the top Sitecore implementation partners in Australia. Learn more about RAA’s successful Sitecore project here.
- Aceik’s development team regularly build Sitecore modules and shared these openly with the community·
- Aceik organised the first SUGCON (Sitecore User Group Conference) event in Australia & New Zealand region and regularly presents at Sitecore User Groups across Australia
- Strategy & Consulting
- Technical Analysis
- Project Delivery Management
- Support & Partnerships