Aware is a digital solutions agency and MVP-awarded Sitecore Implementation Partner. They create digital marketing strategies and build technology for engaging experiences. Aware is the first Sitecore partner in North America with hundreds of deployments worldwide since 2007.
Who they help and how
- They excel at helping clients in the healthcare, financial, manufacturing, higher education and retail spaces implement right-sized Sitecore solutions
- From strategic planning and graceful UX to large-scale Sitecore implementations with complex integrations – they do it all
- Engagement marketing doesn’t have to be daunting; they can help you get started or take it to the next level
- Whether you need training, a Sitecore developer or two, or a full team to execute the project, they’ve got you covered
- Or someone to help you validate that Sitecore is the right .NET CMS
Our Sitecore Expertise is Real
Aware’s Sitecore experts across all disciplines have experience with multiple generations of Sitecore products:
- Integrations -– CRM, ERP, membership management platforms, translation tools, marketing automation tools, search. Sitecore was made to integrate and we know how to do it.
- Sitecore Products – They’ve developed products to make your Sitecore solution faster, smarter, and better connected.
- Sitecore+inRiver PIM Connector Pro
- Digital Briefcase – A mobile app for your remote teams to leverage your Sitecore managed assets even if they don’t have Internet connectivity.
- XML Sitemap Generator - Showcase fresh content in real-time with automatic sitemap updates in Sitecore and eliminate this formerly time-consuming manual process.
- Metadata Manager for Sitecore - Easily manage keywords, canonical URL tags, page descriptions and titles across your entire site.
- Survey Manager for Sitecore - Content Authors can quickly create dynamic surveys within Sitecore without a third-party tool and within your same branded website.
- URL Redirect Module for Sitecore - The URL Redirect Module helps map old URLs to new Sitecore URLs to enable search-based visitors to be directed to the proper page to mitigate SEO impacts during your new site launch.
- UX and Personalization
- Strategic Digital Marketing Models – They can help you on the road to marketing maturity with Sitecore.
- Upgrades – Don’t be shy if you’re still on 5.x. They’ve got Solution Architects who are experts at Sitecore upgrades. No version jump is too big.
- Training & Thought Leadership – From side-by-side training of their developers training yours, to online training, and they organize the Sitecore User Group – Minneapolis/St. Paul. Join us!
Aware Web Solutions