Cylogy, Inc. -- founded by former Oracle and Macromedia consulting professionals -- is a Sitecore Certified Solutions Partner headquartered in San Francisco, California with operations in Paris, France. The company has been developing engaging websites and applications for private companies, government agencies and international organizations since 2001.
- USA -- San Francisco, CA (headquarters)
- France - Paris, France
Recent Sitecore Projects
- Steelcase, Inc. -- A full-featured marketing website and product catalog showcasing Steelcase's latest international brand: Coalesse furniture. Project scope included technical architecture, implementation, launch, end user training and final transiton to internal IT department.
- PetWave.com -- A content-rich website containing thousands of articles on pet health and breed information. Project scope included concept development, technical implementation, end user training, user experience optimization and on-going application management.
- Bay Area Air Quality Management District -- BAAQMD manages the air quality and related data for the entire San Francisco Bay Area. Project scope included development of primary web presence, development of micro-sites sites, multi-source data integration, end user training and on-going application management.
- Needs Analysis & Product Section -- Addresses the important task of profiling business and functional needs, prioritizing usage scenarios and matching these to software and services in the market. This service sets the foundation for a successful project.
- Sitecore Web Content Management Implementation -- A core software implementation service focused on implementing a flexible and scalable web and/or multi-channel delivery infrastructure for your content, products and/or data.
- Sitecore Online Marketing Suite implementation -- Focused on optimization of your web site's engagement and demand generation capabilities this service leverages the very latest of Sitecore's sales and marketing oriented functionalities. Cylogy works with your marketing team to turn previously anonymous site visitors into actionable, identifiable activity trails.
- Application Hosting and Management -- A long term service focused on management of your business critical infrastructure and processes. This services allows your company to focus on business roles while Cylogy operates the underlying software, hardware and/or cloud-based servers.