In the world of national digital agencies, TBG (The Berndt Group) is the rarest bird. Incredibly thorough, serious, and creatively engaged with our projects—we have also developed an amazingly stable and intellectual culture. TBG provides everything necessary to build and support best-in-class websites and Web products, and adds unique value in the areas of incisive Web strategy, content personalization, tactical organization of large website projects, and broad improvements to Web operations.
A longtime Sitecore partner (2007), TBG has a large staff of expert, Sitecore trained developers who are highly proficient in areas like:
- World-class Web strategy, user experience, and Responsive Web Design—with strong experience in a variety of markets.
- Large website technical architecture and deployment.
- Content reusage and federated, multi-site content (including localization).
- Content personalization for both anonymous (DMS) and known (CRM) users, with industry-leading expertise in personalization strategy.
- Search, including Coveo, Lucene, and multi-site scenarios.
- Multi-channel strategy and marketing automation deployments.
- Large-scale content migration.
- Site-specific Sitecore training.
- Consulting on digital operations and website governance.
One of the oldest and most stable digital agencies in the country (1991), TBG has leading domain expertise in areas like large hospital systems, direct-to-consumer commercial sites, nonprofits, professional associations, and government sites. Banner clients have included Valspar, Penn Medicine, UPMC, Medicare, Johns Hopkins, General Electric, Raytheon, Rolls Royce, The National Aquarium, The Commercial Real Estate Association (NAIOP), and many others.
TBG has also developed a number of highly useful modules for Sitecore with publicly available source code, and has won Sitecore Site of the Year.