Advisory Technical Account Manager (TAM) - Half
Annual Subscription Consulting Services
Unless otherwise defined in this document, all capitalized terms used herein shall have the same meaning as that given in the Order including Consulting Services between the Sitecore entity (“Sitecore”) and the Customer entity signing such Order (“Customer”).
The Technical Account Manager (“TAM”) provides ongoing technical Consulting Services (“Services”) in close coordination with a Customer’s implementation and/or maintenance team. The TAM establishes a regular meeting cadence with the Customer and Customer’s solution partner, if applicable, to ensure Sitecore has direct visibility into implementation progress, ongoing usage, and can support the Customer’s success. The TAM is a technically-oriented resource who can bring additional technical knowledge to help support demanding project requirements. The TAM may engage other Sitecore professional services consultants when required to consult on specific products or situations. TAMs are intended to work alongside Customer Success Managers, who are responsible for the overall account management relationship. The TAM typically performs, to the extent it is reasonable and mutually beneficial, one or more of the following activities:
- Meet weekly on a variety of topics such as:
- Discuss the status of current projects and initiatives
- Review the Customer’s open Support tickets
- Discuss technical topics related to Sitecore products
- Address open questions or help with decisions on current development activities
- Identify topics for further discussion with other Sitecore personnel
- Provide ideas for improvement in current project activities
- Meet regularly to help with one or more of the following typical activities:
- Provide architectural guidance at the product level
- Facilitate Sitecore recommended practice discussions
- Coordinate periodic capability reviews with the Customer to align with the Customer’s technology roadmap
- Introduce new products or features from Sitecore’s portfolio
- Join Customer calls to provide expertise, as needed.
- Assist the Customer with proof-of-concept development.
- Investigate technical topics, overall solution health, and otherwise provide technical consulting through screen shares, log file inspection, code reviews, and other appropriate means.
- Collaborate with Sitecore’s Product Support and Escalation Teams to help clarify and refine support tickets, escalate support tickets, and resolve support issues.
- Bring information to the Customer team’s attention, particularly around product releases, security bulletins, updates, and other relevant topics.
- Identify and engage other Sitecore professional services consultants when required, within the scope of the agreed upon hours per month, set forth below.
- Assist the Customer with establishing guidelines to help ensure compliance with governance policies and procedures.
- Proactively perform, when time allows, consulting activities consistent with the foregoing that are aligned with the Customer’s objectives and for the Customer’s benefit, in the absence of other direction.
The TAM may present to, or conduct with, the Customer a Quarterly Activity Review. By mutual agreement, the scope may include topics such as:
- Sharing the achievements and initiatives within the last quarter
- Discussing the current perceived challenges and an action plan to address them
- Feedback request for future goals
- Sharing new features and updates that may benefit the Customer
- Notable incidents, support tickets, or use cases
The Quarterly Activity Review may be conducted via email, conference call, or in person, as mutually agreed upon prior to commencement.
The TAM and related resources are provided to the Customer on an annual basis as follows:
- Up to 18 hours of Services each month, generally delivered as 4 hours per week.
- Services will be delivered remotely, except that Customer may request that Sitecore deliver up to 2 days of on-site visits per year. Each day of an on-site visit is billed at 8 hours per day (including travel time), up to a maximum of 2 days.
- The structure and appropriate length of any onsite visit will be discussed and agreed by the parties.
- The hours consumed will be counted in time increments of 60 minutes.
- The maximum hours to be used in a day is 8 hours.
Monthly consumption: Services hours are pre-paid annually and consumed monthly (not to exceed 18 hours), with the first month starting on the Order Effective Date and ending 1 month thereafter. Any Services hours not consumed within a given month will expire. Sitecore is under no obligation to deliver any unused pre-paid Services after expiry and any fees or applicable expenses will remain payable. If a Customer exceeds the number of Services hours in a given month, each additional Service hour will be charged based on Sitecore’s then-current hourly rates for the relevant Sitecore Services role, and will be invoiced by Sitecore at the end of such month. Sitecore shall provide monthly consumption reporting.The Fees for the Services do not include any travel, accommodation, and subsistence expenses for onsite visits. Any such visits and associated travel budgets will need to be agreed upon between the Customer and Sitecore for each trip. Sitecore will book economy flight tickets and reasonable option for appropriate 4-star business class hotel. Sitecore will invoice the Customer each month for travel expenses incurred during the preceding month for agreed and approved onsite visits at the Customer’s locations. The remainder of the Services will be performed remotely. Any produced code and Sitecore configuration performed by Sitecore while delivering the Services will be exclusively for reference and guidance. Customer should perform, and is solely responsible for, proper testing in its environment when using any of the work delivered by Sitecore.
For this engagement, Services will be performed remotely. Customer will ensure appropriate level of access and collaboration tools to enable remote assessment and Services. There will be an option for on-site provision of Services up to a maximum of two (2) days a year. The frequency and length of visits are subject to mutual agreement. Any on-site provision of Services shall be subject to:
- the governing rules and guidelines set out by the relevant authorities governing the respective cities in which parties operate;
- prevailing rules, guidelines and restrictions on international or domestic travel; and
- any Sitecore’s or Customer’s Human Resource Department’s policies in respect of any travel.
For the avoidance of doubt, where there are any onsite Services consumed, such hours consumed shall be deducted from the total number of hours of Services described in Section 1 above. If this on-site option is agreed, and subject to the above, Sitecore shall use commercially reasonable efforts to deploy a local based resource for such an on-site visit. Where such a resource is not based locally, and if engagement related travel is needed, Customer shall bear the travel and accommodation costs on an actuals basis with an estimated budget pre-approved by the Customer.
The scheduling details of this engagement must be agreed upon between the parties. The Services will be conducted by suitably qualified and experienced Sitecore consultants in close cooperation with the assigned Customer resources. Sitecore chooses, at its sole discretion, suitable consultants.
v3.0 (August 2022)