A powerful framework for content and commerce
Ideal for B2C, B2B, and B2X brands selling online, Sitecore Experience Commerce (XC) uses everything you know about your customers to deliver shopping experiences that are shaped by their interaction history and context, transforming prospects into lifelong fans. Owning the experience for each unique customer, from awareness to advocacy and from one purchase to the next—that’s how you develop lifetime customer relationships.
Features and benefits
Product information, contextual content, and digital marketing come together in our e-commerce platform to drive valuable, personalized shopping experiences throughout the customer lifecycle.
Create and edit personalized shopping experiences
Test everything, optimize everything
Know every customer
Commerce experience management in the cloud
- New with version 9, Sitecore Experience Accelerator (SXA) Storefront is designed to accelerate the development and deployment of storefronts through Azure marketplace and on-premises
- A unified, simplified, faster, user-friendly business tool on the Sitecore Launchpad: inventory management, catalog management, order management, customer profile, pricing, and promotion management, all in one clear view
- Migration tools for importing customer profiles and catalogs
- Manage online-to-offline, multi-store, multi-warehouse and multi-site inventory
- Adaptable inventory handling lets you define rules for stock-outs, pre-orders, and back orders, which are easily integrated with backend ERP systems
- Automation with flowchart-based rules include actions like cart abandonment, customer nurture, and follow-up plans that help with a purchase and guides the next
- Full-faceted search, compatible with Lucene, Solr, and Coveo, fuses structured commerce content and unstructured web content
- Entitlements provide personalized offers, products, or digital access to different customers
- Manage and sell digital and/or physical goods, even in the same order
- Translation, localization, and governance for multilingual brands and shoppers
- Workflow and governance for product updates, promotions, and rich media
- Three-domain secure tokenized payments
- Basket and order definition configurable with extensible integration points to all major payment, shipping, and tax providers
Sitecore Experience Commerce connectors
SITECORE CONNECT™ FOR MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365
SITECORE® COMMERCE CONNECT
Sitecore Experience Commerce in action
How it works
How to buy
Neenah Paper consolidates content and commerce for multiple brands onto one CMS
Neenah Paper, a leading manufacturer, consolidated content and commerce management for multiple recognized brands worldwide. Sitecore Experience Platform and Sitecore Commerce on Microsoft Azure integrated CRM, ERP, and other systems to provide a premium, streamlined customer experience.
The Sitecore Experience Commerce™ brochure
Deliver contextual shopping experiences that create customers for life.Learn more
Why invest in Sitecore Experience Commerce?
How Sitecore Experience Commerce 9 can help you employ contextual commerce as a competitive advantage.Learn more
The Three Approaches to Digital Commerce Platform Architecture and How to Choose Among Them
This Gartner report clearly outlines 3 approaches to commerce platform architecture and how each affects the experience you provide.Get the report
Sign up for a demo today!
Take a closer look at the Sitecore Experience Platform