Cloudflare’s talented team, smart technology, and engaged users solve some of the biggest problems on the Internet. Just how big?
- They serve more web traffic than Twitter, Amazon, Apple, Instagram, Bing, & Wikipedia combined.
- Any time they push code, it immediately affects over 200 million web surfers.
- Every day, more than 10,000 new customers sign up for Cloudflare service.
- Every week, the average Internet user touches Cloudflare more than 500 times.
- They serve data from over 155 data centers around the world.
Key product offerings
Cloudflare Performance Services improve conversions, reduce churn, and improve visitor experiences by accelerating web and mobile performance, while keeping applications available:
- Content Delivery Network (CDN): With 155 data centers across 75 countries, Cloudflare’s Anycast CDN caches static content at the edge, reducing latency by delivering assets as close as geographically possible to visitors.
- Website Optimization: Cloudflare includes a suite of web optimizations to improve the performance of Internet assets. Optimizations include the latest web standards, such as HTTP/2 and TLS 1.3, as well as proprietary enhancements for images and mobile device visitors.
- DNS: Cloudflare is the fastest managed DNS provider in the world, routing over 39% of all global DNS traffic. Cloudflare has multiple ways to achieve maximum performance for online assets.
- Load Balancing: Cloudflare Load Balancing provides load balancing, geo-steering, monitoring and failover for single, hybrid-cloud, and multi-cloud environments, enhancing performance and availability.
- Argo Smart Routing: Argo Smart Routing improves Internet asset performance on average of 35% by routing visitors through the least congested and most reliable paths on Cloudflare's private network.
- Stream: Cloudflare Stream makes streaming high quality video at scale, easy and affordable.
- Mobile SDK: Cloudflare’s Mobile SDK provides visibility into application performance and load times across any global carrier network.
Cloudflare Security Services reduce the risk of lost customers, declining revenues, and degraded brand by protecting against DDoS attacks, abusive bots, and data breach:
- Anycast Network: With 155 data centers across 75 countries and 20 Tbps of capacity, Cloudflare’s Anycast network absorbs distributed attack traffic by dispersing it geographically, while keeping Internet properties available and performant.
- Web Application Firewall: Cloudflare’s enterprise-grade web application firewall (WAF) detects and block common application layer vulnerabilities at the network edge, utilising the OWASP Top 10, application-specific and custom rulesets.
- DNSSEC: DNSSEC is the Internet’s non-spoofable caller ID. It guarantees a web application’s traffic is safely routed to the correct servers so that a site’s visitors are not intercepted by a hidden “man-in-the-middle” attacker.
- Rate Limiting: Rate Limiting protects critical resources by providing fine-grained control to block or qualify visitors with suspicious request rates.
- SSL / TLS: Transport Security Layer (TLS) encryption enables HTTPS connections between visitors and origin server(s), preventing man-in-the-middle attacks, packet sniffing, the display of web browser trust warnings, and more.
- Secure Registrar: Cloudflare is an ICANN accredited registrar, protecting organizations from domain hijacking with high-touch, online and offline verification for any changes to a registrar account.
- Argo Tunnel: Cloudflare creates an encrypted tunnel between its nearest data center and an application’s origin server without opening a public inbound port.
- Access: Secure, authenticate, and monitor user access to any domain, application, or path on Cloudflare.
- Spectrum: Spectrum protects TCP applications and ports from volumetric DDoS attacks and data theft by proxying non-web traffic through Cloudflare’s Anycast network.
View Cloudflare's customer case studies.
SubsidiariesRequest more info