Don’t believe the AI-pocalypse hype
September 12, 2019
AI has the power to massively change things for businesses and consumers. But organisations looking to implement AI solutions to improve the digital experience for their customers often face technological and internal complexities being able to build a solid business case for investment, plus outright fear from colleagues, who are apprehensive about artificial intelligence and the uncertainty of what it could mean for the business.
Making the right choice of technology for the right reasons is paramount.
Hosted in partnership with Codehouse, this Don’t believe the AI-pocalypse hype webinar is a featured preview into Digital Experience and UX Consultant Shaun Miller’s talk scheduled for this year’s Festival of Marketing in October.
Join to get the first look at:
- What AI could do for your organisation
- How you can minimise complexity
- How you can provide evidence of the real value of AI to your business
- The steps can you take to convince the C-Suite
- The value of a minimal viable product, and the importance of analytics and evidence-based testing
- What the future holds for AI and digital experience, and what you need to do now to be ready for it
A full-service, digital experience agency, Codehouse designs and builds digital experiences that make brands more successful. From strategy, design, and delivery to ongoing optimisation and support, Codehouse works with companies to create customer experiences (CX) that deliver measurable marketing and business results. Learn more at www.codehousegroup.com