What and how to buy
Sitecore® Experience Platform™ (XP)
A cloud-first integrated marketing suite combining industry-leading content management with deep data analytics to offer a highly personalized experience across all channels. Features included are:
- Everything included in Sitecore Experience Manager™, plus:
- A completely immersive content editing experience
- Device and geo-IP detection
- Automated and multichannel marketing through Marketing Automation, Forms, and the Campaign Creator.
- Advanced testing and optimization, from page- to field-level
- Advanced customer analytics: both on individual users, and aggregating metrics on all (Experience Analytics, Experience Profile, Path Analyzer)
- Sitecore® Experience Database™ (xDB) for real-time and historic customer insights from analysis of known and unknown visitor interactions
- Sitecore Cortex™ for an advanced machine learning engine with content tagging, segmentation discovery, and automated personalization recommendations across native and third-party customer data
- Sitecore xConnect™ for APIs to connect and collect data between Sitecore and most other systems including: CRMs, POS, ERPs, PIMs, third-party email, analytics, and social platforms—with special integration to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales, and Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud
Sitecore Experience Commerce™ (XC)
Natively integrated with Sitecore XP, Sitecore Experience Commerce unleashes contextual marketing based on your customers’ current and past interactions with your brand before, during, and after they make a purchase. Features include:
- Complete support of personalization throughout the entire shopping experience
- Natively integrated business tools: order inventory, pricing, promotion, customer profile, and product catalog management modules; or integrate with third-party tools of preference
- Track the entire shopping journey from product searches or views to shopping cart interactions and purchases—all stored within the Sitecore® Experience Database™ (xDB)
- Sitecore Connect™ for Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and for Retail is priced with flat fees based on the bundle you choose
- Sitecore® Commerce Connect is a module already included in XM and XP licenses at no additional cost.
Sitecore Experience Manager™ (XM)
The most powerful, feature-rich, enterprise-class .NET web content management system on the market. Features included are:
- Intuitive and streamlined content editing
- Experience Explorer to preview your website the way visitors see it
- Device and geo-IP detection (additional subscription fee)
- Multisite management
- Multilingual content
- Enterprise-class search
- Multichannel support and the Sitecore® Mobile SDK
Omnichannel marketing add-ons
Add channel modules to ensure you’re delivering a contextual experience across a multitude of channels.
Approach to pricing
Sitecore XP, XC, and XM subscription-based licensing takes into account:
- visits per month
- non-production installations
- concurrent users
- add-on modules
Available add-ons and support
You can add EXM and PXM to Sitecore XP, XC, and XM. Managed cloud hosting is also available for all add-on modules.
- Standard support and maintenance is included with the subscription cost.
- Optional 24x7 Priority Support is available for additional fee for all license models.
Forrester quantifies the impact
Forrester’s Total Economic Impact™ study shows detailed 3-year risk-adjusted results of implementing Sitecore. Get the study and infographic, watch the video, and try out the online calculator to see just what implementing Sitecore can do for your organization.
Research validates the ROI of digital experience management
Get a quote today
For more details on which model best suits your business, please contact us using this Quick Quote form.
Thank you for filling out the form!