What and how to buy
Sitecore® Experience Platform™ (XP)
A cloud-first integrated marketing system that includes Sitecore XM as well as a big data repository so you can harness contextual customer information to offer a highly personalized experience across multiple channels. Features included are:
- Content editing
- Experience Explorer
- Device and geo-IP detection (additional subscription cost)
- Sitecore® Experience Database™ (xDB) for real-time and historic customer insights and real-time advanced personalization
- Campaign Creator tool and automation for multichannel marketing
- Advanced testing and optimization
- Federated Experience Manager module included
- Multichannel support and the Sitecore Mobile SDK
- Advanced customer analytics (Experience Analytics, Experience Profile, Path Analyzer)
Sitecore Experience Commerce™ (XC)
Sitecore Experience Commerce lets you market in context of your customers’ current and past interactions with your brand before, during, and after they make a purchase.
- Personalized shopping experiences
- Order inventory, pricing, promotion, customer profile, and product catalog management
- Integrates product search, shopping cart interactions, and purchasing with Sitecore XP customer data
- Sitecore Connect™ for Microsoft Dynamics 365 is priced with flat fees based on the bundle you choose.
- Sitecore® Commerce Connect is a module already included in XM and XP licenses at no additional cost.
Sitecore® Experience Manager (XM)
The most powerful, feature-rich, enterprise-class .NET web content management system on the market. Features included are:
- Content editing with in-session personalization
- Experience Explorer to preview your website the way visitors see it
- Device and geo-IP detection (additional subscription fee)
- Multisite management
- Multilingual content
- Enterprise-class search
- Multichannel support and the Sitecore® Mobile SDK
Omnichannel marketing add-ons
Add channel modules to ensure you’re delivering a contextual experience across a multitude of channels.
Approach to pricing
Sitecore XP, XC, and XM can be purchased via subscription-based licensing:
- Subscription pricing takes into account visits per month, non-production installations, concurrent users, and add-on modules.
Available add-ons and support
You can add EXM and PXM to Sitecore XP, XC, and XM. Managed cloud hosting is also available for all add-on modules.
- Standard support and maintenance is included with the subscription cost.
- Optional 24x7 Priority Support is available for additional fee for all license models.
Forrester quantifies the impact
Forrester’s Total Economic Impact™ study shows detailed 3-year risk-adjusted results of implementing Sitecore. Get the study and infographic, watch the video, and try out the online calculator to see just what implementing Sitecore can do for your organization.
Research validates the ROI of digital experience management
Along with our partner Avanade, Sitecore commissioned independent global research to find out the business benefit of managing the customer experience. The results show for every dollar respondents invest, they expect three dollars in return.