Sitecore360: Professional Plus Training
Unless otherwise defined in this document, all capitalized terms used in this document shall have the same meaning as that given in the Order for Sitecore360 entered into between the Sitecore entity (“Sitecore”) and the customer (“Customer”) signing such Order.
Professional Plus Training Services for Sitecore360 include the following training entitlements for each End User identified by the Customer (up to the number of entitled End Users* as identified in the Order):
- One seat in a publicly scheduled Virtual Instructor-Led Training (vILT) class of the End User’s choice, where:
- Each End User identified as part of the Professional Plus Training Services for Sitecore360 is provided one seat in a vILT class of their choice; and
- The public schedule is listed on the [email protected] catalog. Directions to sign up for a vILT class will be provided as part of Sitecore360 onboarding.
- 24 x 7 access for each defined End User to the Professional Plus eLearning course catalog on the [email protected] platform
- One certification exam voucher of the End User’s choice
*If during the Sitecore360 subscription an End User designated to use the entitlement no longer is employed by Customer, a replacement End User may be identified by Customer for the unused entitlement.
2. PREREQUISITES; PREPARATION; CLASS CAPACITY
Customer understands that its End User attendees must have the appropriate technical qualifications before attending any relevant class(es) that form part of the Professional Plus Training Services for Sitecore360. Updated information about these qualifications is specified in the class descriptions on Sitecore’s website: https://www.sitecore.com/knowledge-center/getting-started/training.
- Before the commencement of any Training Services under an Order, each Customer End User participant must:
- create a Sitecore account on the [email protected] platform (link above) with their business email address; and
- complete any pre-training preparation detailed in the class description and set out in the pre-training requirements e-mail that will be sent out to each participant upon signing up for the vILT class (which may include pre-training computer setup and study preparation).
- The participant limit for each publicly scheduled vILT is ten (10) people; therefore, some sessions may not be available.
3. RECORDINGS OF ORAL OR VISUAL PRESENTATIONS
Customer is prohibited from audio recording, video recording, editing, reproducing, broadcasting, or otherwise making available the presentation slides and any Training Materials to third parties, and distributing the Sitecore representative’s name, voice, presentation material or likeness of the Sitecore speaker (name, image, voice, photo or video), blogging, or any portion thereof as they may appear without media, time, use or geographic limitation, except where recording of the presentation is required to grant equitable access of Training Materials to attendees with disabilities, or where recording is pre- approved in writing by Sitecore.
4. CANCELLATION, TRANSFERS AND SUBSTITUTION
- Cancellation of seat(s) in a publicly scheduled virtual instructor-led class is required in writing no later than ten (10) business days prior to the commencement of the class. If Customer cancels seats before these timeframes, Customer will receive a credit to be used for seat(s) in a future training class. If Customer cancels seats later than these timeframes, Customer will not receive a credit or refund. Sitecore reserves the right to cancel classes. When classes are cancelled, Sitecore will provide Customer with a credit to be used for a future Sitecore training class offered on other dates.
- Transfer to an alternative class date will only be accepted if made in writing up to ten (10) business days before the class start date. Transfer requests received less than ten (10) business days before commencement of a class will not be granted.
- Substitution of one booked End User participant for another will only be accepted if made in writing. Suitably qualified substitute End User participants will be accepted up to three (3) business days before a class start date, free of charge. If the Training Materials (joining instructions, etc.) have already been sent to the Customer, it is the responsibility of the Customer to ensure that the replacement End User participant receives the Training Materials.
- If an End User participant does not attend a class, and Customer did not inform Sitecore within the cancellation period, the vILT entitlement will have been forfeited.
5. eLEARNING COURSES
As part of the Professional Plus Training Services for Sitecore360, eLearning training courses are available 24 x 7 for each applicable identified End User, with such access valid for the duration of the Sitecore360 subscription (as set forth in the Order). Access is provided once the End User establishes an account on the [email protected] platform. Promptly after the Order Effective Date Sitecore will provide Customer with access codes permitting use of Sitecore’s [email protected] platform to access the Professional Plus eLearning catalog available as part of Sitecreo360. Customer’s use of the eLearning Training will be governed by the terms and conditions of Sitecore’s [email protected] platform, which are made available to Customer upon registration.
6. CERTIFICATION EXAM VOUCHERS
Each End User identified as part of the Professional Plus Training Services for Sitecore360 is provided one certification exam voucher of their choice. Study Guides, which contain details and policies related to Sitecore certification are available on the [email protected] platform. All Sitecore certification exams are proctored through our certification platform vendor. Directions to access a certification voucher will be provided as part of Sitecore360 onboarding.
v1.0 (August 2022)