Aruba Bank gives customers a modern banking experience with Sitecore
Aruba Bank wanted to improve its digital service provision for both commercial and individual customers. The environment for internet banking was outdated and business processes were primarily paper-based. The bank embarked on a comprehensive modernization project, which addressed not only the front – such as the website - but also the background.
To be able to implement this quickly, Aruba Bank opted for a partnership with several smaller parties rather than large system integrators. The choice of a solution for internet banking fell upon BankingRight by Virtual Affairs - which uses Sitecore as a basis - and the mid-office solution was the Five Degrees system.
Although Aruba Bank initially only used the CMS module of Sitecore, the plans for expansion are significant. As soon as marketing is up and running at Aruba Bank and the bank has built up sufficient experience in this field, other Sitecore modules will be implemented. Furthermore, there is a plan to roll out to Orco Bank - the sister bank in Curaçao.
- The segmentation of various target groups
- Better harmonization of personal content
- Optimization of website for mobile devices
- Sitecore 8
- BankingRight by Virtual Affairs
- Mid-office solution by Five Degrees
- More insight into the behavior of website visitors.
- Greater flexibility and ease of use in terms of support.